Monday, April 28, 2008

24 weeks

Yay!! I made it to 24 weeks, so almost 2 more months to go until 3 little guys will come out to see the world. I was admitted to the hospital at 22 weeks, it was a really awful experience, I was on Magnesium Sulfate and I was really haunted by it. Luckily the Magnesium stopped the contractions, so they could put a stitch in my cervix. It was so bad the first couple days in the hospital, the reactions from the Magnesium was almost unbearable then it got better after 2 days. Luckily my wonderful mother in law came down to be with me in the hospital, it was so kind of her, she helped me so much. 
After a week in the hospital, I got to come home and be on a strict bedrest and went back on thursday to see my doctor for a check up and he was happy to see that the cervix is now closed, not all the way but much better than before, from now on I'm gonna see my doctor once a week. 
well, that was difficult but I'm so grateful for an excellent doctor I have, I'm the most thankful for my amazing family that fasted and prayed for me, I love all of you guys. 

1 comment:

Marissa said...

WOW. You are amazing for going through all of this! Your babies are very lucky to have a mother like you!