Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Day yesterday :)

    Hi everyone, this is Nick. It's Sunday night and we're sitting in our condo on bed rest. We've watched food network to death....
So yesterday I had a good day because I got to meet the world's number 1 DJ - Armin van Buuren. This is a picture of him to the left. He is from The Netherlands and is an international superstar and turns out - a really nice guy. For some reason, people from the Netherlands speak English like they were born in America, it's crazy. I got to hand him a demo of a new song I'm doing and hopefully he'll sign it to his label. But the best part was when I met him, he was like... "Hey, I think I've heard of you." So that was totally fun because sometimes music producing seems like you're just all alone with your computer for long hours. So it's good to hear that someone is listening - (besides you mom). 
So Karin is 27 weeks preggo and we're going for at least 28. Hopefully more than 30. Thank you to everyone who is praying and fasting on our behalf and on our babies' behalves. We really appreciate the support.

No comments: