holy crap girlie! you are such a trooper. i am praying for you. i think you are doing an amazing job. those little babies are so lucky to have you as their mommy. hang in there.
Karin you are amazing! I admire you for all that you are going through to bring your sweet babies into the world. They ARE blessed to have you as a mommy! And you DO look good! I can't believe you have three babies in that little body of yours!
4 comments:
Hang in there! You look great and are in our prayers!! ♥
holy crap girlie! you are such a trooper. i am praying for you. i think you are doing an amazing job. those little babies are so lucky to have you as their mommy. hang in there.
you are doing great, keep up the good work girl!
Karin you are amazing! I admire you for all that you are going through to bring your sweet babies into the world. They ARE blessed to have you as a mommy! And you DO look good! I can't believe you have three babies in that little body of yours!
Post a Comment