Saturday, June 7, 2008

Getting Close To 30 Weeks

Yahoooo!!! my 29 weeks is almost over and I'm gonna be 30 weeks on Monday next week(How exciting) this is such a big deal to me because I want to keep the babies in my tummy as long as possible and it's better for them. First I thought I was gonna have the babies at 28 or 29 weeks.
The update on baby Rose, she's doing great nothing worse than before, so she's holding pretty good. Her movement is becoming a lot stronger than 2 weeks ago and her heart rate is better too! the doctor told me that means maturity. I'm so thankful for the prayers for the babies, it's working guys!! thank you so much. 
one thing the doctor told me and scared me for a couple of days is that when babies doesn't get enough oxygen and nutrient they might have a brain disfunction, well that scared the crap out of me! but he also said we wouldn't know until she's born. I was really sad for a couple days and then I realized that who cares if she had brain disfunction, she's still my baby and I'm gonna love her sooooooo much, I'm gonna try so hard to be the best mom I can be for all my kids, so it doesn't really matter, whatever happens I will deal with it and do the best I can. 
"Not My Will, but Thine, Be Done"

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You're amazing! What a great attitude to have. Keep up the good work. ♥

Anonymous said...

thanks Michelle!! I read your blog and it's fun to see your daughter on a mission, she seems so happy!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Congrats Karin. I'm so happy for you guys. Wahoo you are almost finished! Holler if you need anything, I'm just down the street from the hospital.

Brooke in Encino