
Well, the babies are napping so here I am updating the blog. We're ridiculously busy with three babies, but they're really are bringing joy and happiness to our lives. They're now 4 months old and doing great, developmentally they're 2 months old, it's really fun to see them smile and start to act like a real baby now not like a preemie anymore. We miss all our friends and family, thanks to all the girlfriends from Studio city ward who came and visit me and the babies, I loved it.
9 comments:
i clicked on your blog and saw the wigs and it was not what i expected and gave me a good laugh...glad your doing well.
they are getting so big. love the wigs. i can't even imagine how busy you must be. i'm getting tierd just thinking about it!
It is so fun to see pics of the little ones. They are getting so big and they are all so cute. Good job, mom and dad...
I can't believe how big they're getting! I love babies the older they get because I love getting more interaction from them as a mother. The wigs are hilarious! I had to chuckle to myself when I saw your title. Yeah, if I had triplets, I don't think I'd be writing anything on my blog either!!! Cannot even begin to imagine what your house is like every day with 3 babies. It looks like you're doing an amazing job!
How cute are they!? I'm glad everyone is healthy and well! Isn't it so much fun when they interact and start smiling...it makes you feel like it's worth it to be a parent. Let us know when we can come visit (yeah, like you want another baby added to the chaos)
We miss you guys!
They are absolutely beautiful and so sweet. The wigs are so funny! I'm sure you're busy and tired. Thanks for the pictures. Hang in there.
โอ๊ยยยยยยยย แม่บุ้ง ลูกๆๆๆ น่ารัก น่าหม่ำมากมาย คนกลางนี่ชายหนุ่มที่กลับมาก่อนใช่ป่ะ จ้ำม้ำเชียวอ้ะ 4 เดือนแล้วไวมากมาย น่ารักมากๆๆๆ อยากอุ้มๆๆๆๆ
คิดถึงบุ้งมากกเลยนะจ๊ะ เลี้ยงเจ้าตัวเล็กให้สนุกนะ หวังว่าจะมีโอกาสได้เจอ ทุ้งแม่ทั้งลูกนะ
They are all so adorable and those wig pictures are great! I can only imagine how busy you guys are!
What blessings! They are adorable. I especially love the pictures of the three of them together. So sweet.
Post a Comment