it's so hard to believe that my babies are now 5 months old (well, really they're only 3 months old). I'm sure all the moms out there probably know how I feel, I'm so happy that they're growing, but at the same time I'm sad because I really enjoy them being just a little tiny baby and they only getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I really really miss having a newborn little baby hmmm maybe another set of triplet??? any suggestion?? : )
4 comments:
I saw these pics on facebook, they are so adorable. I too can't believe how big they are getting. They are all so cute
They are so cute, and getting so big!!! When are you coming to Washington so we can all meet them in person??
hahaha! i cannot believe you already thinking about more babies!!!! you are amazing. and your little babies are the cutest. i love seeing them grow and develop. you and nick are super duper lucky. i REALLY wished you guys would come up to seattle sometime soon....... happy christmas!
HEY STRANGER!! how are things? i hope you are having a great holiday season with your babies! i need your address.... email me: forwhitney@gmail.com thanks!
Post a Comment