Please tell me you're not flying by yourself. They are more and more beautiful! And they look so different from each other. I just can't get over how sweet they look. Have a great trip! Merry Christmas!
OOOOooo so cute. Philly aye? that's just about an hour away from me!! :D good job karin (rock star mom)-kristi
we're gonna have 4 adults and three babies, so that would help.
They are perfect! Merry Christmas to you guys!
They are getting so big. They are all so adorable. Good luck flying the odds are in your favor so it shouldn't be too bad. :)
Geez, they are tooo cute! Gorgeous babies Karin. Merry Christmas.
I am so late looking at these, but I just had to post saying how much I love love those "grinch" onesies...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Please tell me you're not flying by yourself.
They are more and more beautiful! And they look so different from each other. I just can't get over how sweet they look.
Have a great trip! Merry Christmas!
OOOOooo so cute. Philly aye? that's just about an hour away from me!! :D good job karin (rock star mom)
-kristi
we're gonna have 4 adults and three babies, so that would help.
They are perfect! Merry Christmas to you guys!
They are getting so big. They are all so adorable. Good luck flying the odds are in your favor so it shouldn't be too bad. :)
Geez, they are tooo cute! Gorgeous babies Karin. Merry Christmas.
I am so late looking at these, but I just had to post saying how much I love love those "grinch" onesies...
Post a Comment