Hi there. My name is Kate Pettit. My sister-in-law somehow tracked you down through he cousin Keisha Knight. I know this is very random, but I just found out yesterday that I am excpecting triplets. I am a first time mother and still kind of in shock. I would love it if you had a SPARE MINUTE (haha...little do I know) if you could maybe shoot me an e-mail with any advice you might have. My e-mail address is katewpettit@gmail.com Thank you so much!! Your triplets are adorable and you give me HOPE!!! You are one amazing mother.
2 comments:
i love that her shirt says "sweet heart"!!!
your babies are down right gorgeous. happy christmas to you and yours!!!
Hi there. My name is Kate Pettit. My sister-in-law somehow tracked you down through he cousin Keisha Knight. I know this is very random, but I just found out yesterday that I am excpecting triplets. I am a first time mother and still kind of in shock. I would love it if you had a SPARE MINUTE (haha...little do I know) if you could maybe shoot me an e-mail with any advice you might have. My e-mail address is katewpettit@gmail.com Thank you so much!! Your triplets are adorable and you give me HOPE!!! You are one amazing mother.
Post a Comment