Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Half of me.

I love love it! when the girls have these Chinese dresses on them because it reminds me so much of my Chinese side of the family which I don't think about it so often :( some people might not know that I'm not a 100% Thai but I'm half Chinese half Thai it's kind of weird to say or to think that, so when I saw these pictures I was really reminded. Chinese is half of my blood but I know nothing about it, my Chinese grandparents already passed away and I'm not really closed to that side of the family anymore. Would this be my new assignment?? Learning about the other half of myself?? I think so!! I miss my Chinese grandparents dearly and I hope that I will see them again on the other side.

5 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Don't these pictures make you realize why you love being a mom? How adorable! I had no idea you were half Chinese. What a fun mix the babies are.
I miss you guys so much! I hope we can get together sooner than later for a playdate.

Karin said...

Kristen! you have no idea how much I miss you :( Please come to Utah soon!!!

Alejandra Gonzalez Seminario said...

Hey Karin,
One of good friends is Thia and Chinese too! Her dad is full Chinese but moved to Thailand and that's where he met my friends mom he speaks fluent Chinese and Thia but my friend knows really nothing about her Chinese background either just thought it was an interesting similarity. Hope Nick, you and the kids are doing well hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you are half Chinese Karin. That is so cool. Little miss Halen is a teensy bit Chinese. :) I think Chris is about a quarter so it really is just a little bit BUT I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室