Friday, April 11, 2008

21 weeks update

I started to feel the babies at 20th week, it was really fun and exciting and yes I know which one is moving, isn't that amazing?? I put the latest pictures of my belly shot at 21 weeks, but I look like I'm ready to have a baby any minutes.  there are pictures of Nick trying to write a story for his kids, mostly the story is gonna be about our dog Charlie. I have to be on bedrest now and it's so boringgggggg, but I really want the babies to stay in as long as they can.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Karin - I think you look fantastic!!! I can't believe you are having three babies. That is amazing. I'm sorry you are on bedrest. Can I bring you some magazines or movies or something??? Let me know, I will totally stop by.

PS - check out Talesfromthecrib.blogspot.com. It's a blog I have with a bunch of friends from my old NYC ward. There is tons of info on there for new moms and it would totally help you pass the time. Actually you should do a guest post on expecting multiples if you want. That would be so interesting. Just an idea...

whitney said...

you look so cute. i am SO excited for your babies. i cannot wait. also, how cute that nick is writing a story for them. what a good daddy already. :)

mybabydiary said...

กรี๊ดๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆพุงป่องมากๆๆเยย อ้ะ อยากเห็นรูปปัจุบันมากๆๆๆว่าจะป่องๆๆๆๆ ขนาดไหนอ้ะ ตั้ง 3 คน แน่ะเน๊อะ คงจะใหญ่มากๆๆเลยเนีอะ น่ารักกกกกกกกกก รักคนท้อง อิอิ