Tuesday, October 28, 2008

out and about.

Last Saturday we took the babies out to Thai Temple, it was surprisingly close to our house. Fortunately, they had an outdoor market for food and lots of other stuff, Nick and I felt like we were back in Thailand for 2 hours, it was fantastic. We had a great time, we were stopped every five minutes from strangers because they wanted to see the babies and asked lots of questions. We had such a good day there, but it really made me miss Thailand like crazy. 

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm sure it did! I would LOVE it if they had something like that here in Kentucky... I miss Thailand too!

Sarah Heder said...

I didn't know there was a Thai temple nearby. That makes me want to go so bad and check it out! I know I only lived there for 2 years my junior and senior year of high school, but it really holds a special place in my heart and is considered home to me.

Stevens Family said...

Wow - everyone looks like they are doing so good! We miss you guys - we seriously want to come visit you! What a fun outing!

The Aprecios said...

I didnt realize that you were Thai Karen.

It has always been my dream to go to Thailand. My dad served his mission there 24 years ago, and he taught me thai since I was born. I am so jealous that you got to go with your family!